Located at 1970 meters, Plagne centre is an urban look like ski resort.
It is then very functional. You can walk along the resort in a covered commercial mall. Pretty cool when weather is bad!
Plagne centre is a sporty and familial resort. It has a dynamic and rich after ski range of activities.
Log book Plagne centre
From Montchavin forest (1250 m.) up to Bellecote glacier (3250 m.), Plagne ski area offers 130 ski runs which make 225 kilometers of slopes!
Do you want more? Paradiski with les Arcs ski resorts makes 425 kilometers of ski runs.
Ski area Plagne centre
- Huge ski area
- Ski runs preparation
- Vairous landscapes and ski runs.
We do not like...
- Too many skiers on the slopes during hollidays.
- Paradiski link is not efficient and useful.
- Not enough change in altitude on the ski area. Lot of blue ski runs are flat.
- Some ski crossroads like Bellecote are like bottleneck!
Do you plan to spend holidays in la Plagne? Here are some good advice to have good time there.
Paradiski is the name of the ski area which join Arcs and la Plagne ski resorts. Link is made with a cable car (the biggest in the world, Vanoise Express).
425 kilometers of ski runs are provided and 178 ski lifts from 1200 up to 3250 meters are offered.
Area - Paradiski