Chic and british, Val d'Isere centre is an old mountain village with its church and its charming streets. 6 small halmets linked to the ski runs are located around the village and make a beautiful set.
A the resort entrance, Daille district is different. With an urban and modern style, it is morevover dedicated to ski lovers who want a functional accomodation.
Bellevarde, Solaise, Ok, Rhone-Alpes, Cugnai... Which other ski resort could be proud to have so much well known ski runs?
International ski contest have made Val d'Isere a mythical resort. Damn, here is a great ski area not sterilized which offers ski runs for every kind of skiers!
Ski area Val d'Isere
- Ski runs maintenance is well done and not excessive.
- Bellevarde, Solaise, Ok, Rhone-Alpes, Cugna´... Mythics ski runs are numerous.
- Various kind of ski (forest, glacier)... A great out of the run ski potential.
- High ski area and resort + Great location in the Alps = good snow
We do not like...
- Go from Bellevarde slopes to Solaise is often long and laborious.
- Ski resort come back path are sometimes not easy.
- Some ski lifts would need to be updated.
Do you plan to spend holidays in Val d'Isere? Here are some good advice to have good time there.
- Ski beginners, we advise you to use Olympic cable car to come back at the resort when you were on Bellevarde slopes. Santon blue ski run is often hard and busy.
Espace Killy is the name of the ski area which join Val d'Isere and Tignes.
Located in Tarentaise (French Alps), it offers 300 kilometers of slopes and 156 ski runs. It is famous for its quality and diversity.
Area - Espace Killy